Equipment Parts Storekeeper
We are hiring an Equipment Parts Storekeeper ,
The Equipment Parts Storekeeper will oversee the replacement parts inventory for company’s fleet of trucks and Heavy Machinery, maintain orderly storage areas and accurate records, and purchase required parts and assemblies.
* 3-5 Years experience with similar Role in an automotive or truck parts warehouse, repair centre, dealership, or similar facility highly preferred..
* English Speaking and writing.
* Data Analysis skills
* Supervision Skills
*Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software programs.
*Knowledge of heavy equipment and machinery operations and maintenance.
*Knowledge of departmental organizational structure, policies, procedures,
rules, and regulations preferred.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Basic understanding of automotive parts and mechanical systems.
*Basic mathematical skills to develop and maintain invoices and inventories.
- Oversees computerized parts catalog system and maintains a running inventory of regular and special-order parts and supplies.
- Dispenses parts to service mechanics.
- Identifies optimum sources for replacement parts and assemblies.
- Purchases standard items.
- Receives and inspects incoming shipments for correct quantity and quality of materials.
- Processes invoices for payments and maintains proper records.
- Obtains quotes on major expenditures and obtains approval for nonroutine purchases.
- Maintains knowledge of pricing, changes in parts, and technical service bulletins through collaboration with sales and other company staff.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Documents control.