We are hiring a Logistics Supervisor,
* Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain management or Industrial Engineering.
* 5-10 Years Experience with construction Companies Logistics.
* Fluent in English
* supervising skills
* Transferable Iqama
* Software Proficiency
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors to ensure they deliver high quality Machinery at competitive prices.
- Ensuring that all Machineries are delivered on time by following up with suppliers if they are behind schedule
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new supplies as needed to ensure that products are available when needed
- Managing Logistics employees by providing training in effective work habits and performance techniques
- Maintaining records of Machinery & maintenance , as well as work orders, invoices, and other documentation related to them
- Monitoring freight costs and insurance coverage to ensure compliance with company policies
- Planning routes for delivery trucks to take based on traffic patterns and road conditions
- Ensuring that all operations within their department are carried out in an efficient manner
- Overseeing the maintenance of facilities, equipment, vehicles, and machinery used in Logistics
- Ensuring that all office equipment is working properly
- Responding to emergency situations.
- Performing physical inspections of Machinery to identify problems
- Conducting site visits to evaluate properties for any maintenance issues and ensuring that repairs are made as needed
- Coordinating with contractors to plan and execute repairs to properties