We are hiring an Equipment Supervisor ,
* 3-5 Years heavy equipment operations and maintenance experience. .
* English Speaking and writing.
* Data Analysis skills
* Supervision Skills
* Software Proficiency ( ERP, MS Excel )
*Knowledge of heavy equipment and machinery operations and maintenance.
*Knowledge of departmental organizational structure, policies, procedures,
rules, and regulations preferred.
*Skill to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and concisely.
- Oversees, supervises, inspects, schedules, assigns, prioritizes, and participates in heavy
equipment maintenance, general maintenance, and construction work; coordinates work
assignments with other supervisors to ensure efficient use of resources; and provides technical
- Oversees the preparation of estimates for work hours, materials, and resources required for
projects; approves and initiates requisitions for materials and supplies; and prepares reports
and maintains records of repairs.
- Trains and supervises offender maintenance and construction workers; and ensures compliance
with applicable safety rules, regulations, and standards.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed.
- Documents control.